There are few things, which I want to do in my tweens...
1. Clear UPSC
2. Get a law Degree. Not practice, though! Save it for, later.
3. Open a Company, run it successfully
4. Go to Ladakh...on a bike trip...and also to Sikkim!
5. Own a TATA Safari, of mine. And a Honda City, just, to prove someone right!
6. Learn to play guitar.
7. Learn to Dance.
8. Gain weight! I am 5' 9.5 and weigh around (read it, as below) 62kg.
9. Send my parents to an world trip, on my expense.
10. Become PM of India, atleast, a minister, if not, an MP, atleast. Either way, get actively in Politics
11. Write a novel, which I have been wanting to do, since last 6years.
12. Own a house.
(This is an addition, after the blog had been originally published...I remembered...and thought...How could I miss it, even.
That is: Join some theatre/drama group. Not necessarily on proffessional level. But do it for Self-Satisfaction)
Not necessarily, in the same order.
Now, I tag all, who are reading this to take the challenge, and tell us a dozen things they would like to do, in their tweens, teens, thirty-eens(!), ...and so on...lol...